The Sales Coordinator/ Sales Support Officer, will be responsible for being a first line of contact for team members with issues providing live support and coordination
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To check the Sales: CSA to SS & SS to DB and Analyse, Compare with target and achievement.
- Analyse the last day DWR Report & find out the problematic Area, Person, Concern, regarding Total calls, Productive calls, Secondary Value.
- Discussion with the concerned Manager, Sales Person, regarding their DWR Reports, Achievements, Shortcomings, their Team Performance.
- Collect the Tracking Report & Confirm that all employees are working in the Market.
- Discuss with Team Individuals, regarding their Performance, their Achievements, Primary & Secondary, Total Calls & Productive Calls, on a daily basis by sending daily secondary reports on groups & to the respective managers.
- Collect Market/Distributors scheme data if any, for smooth scheme settlements.
- Motivate the team for 50+ Outlets & 25+ Productive to increase the secondary.
- Find out the Problematic area, Distributors, Junior Sales Team, Senior Sales Team, our system, which may be correct.
- Taking Daily Stock of Distributors from the sale Team so that Stock doesn't get piled up at Distributors end.
- Preparing CSA & SS Stock & ask the managers to clear the Non movable Stock.
- Working on Distribution Expansion Plans to increase market Size.
- Planning drives for focused products (decided by the Respective Managers) on a monthly basis.
- Pushing Team to clear the DB as well as SS Outstanding.
- Making Sure team works according to the given Tour Plan.
- Taking Monthly Primary & Secondary Targets.
- Providing required data to the sales team on Daily Basis.
- Preparing Daily Working Hour Report for the whole Team & Making sure they work.
Education and Experience:
- 0-3 yrs. of work experience in Sales/ Coordination/ Sales Support. Freshers can also apply.
- Any gradudate
Industry Preferred: Any