An export manager serves as intermediary between foreign buyers and domestic sellers. Unlike trading companies who buy the products before selling directly to foreign buyers, export managers find buyers internationally for a domestic manufacturer that employ them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare exports strategies and planning to ensure sustainability and growth in global markets, also execution of planning to ensure timely delivery of the overseas consignment.
- Ensure identifying new business opportunities across the globe and should have proper knowledge of domestic as well as international marketing and strategies.
- Monitored profitability of export business
- Should have handled distributors and key retailers in important markets like Middle East, Africa, South East Asia, SAARC.
- Experience of going to various trade shows like Middle east, Europe, South East Asia and USA and travelled to meet distributors and key retailers.
- Coordinate with production and logistic department to ensure timely export shipments
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have strong B2B experience, instrumental in setting up export & scaling up international business market, Vendor Management, Relationship Management, and Dealer Distribution Management
- The candidate should be an energetic effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
- Overseas travelling experience.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ yrs. of work experience in Export Sales
- Any graduate/Post Graduate
Industry Preferred: FMCG/Cosmetics/Haircare